Motorola Symbol CS3070 – Batch/Bluetooth Scanner, 1D Laser, 512MB Flash Memory.
10 in stock
Motorola Symbol CS3070 – Batch/Bluetooth Scanner, 1D Laser, 512MB Flash Memory. Includes USB Cable.
Motorola Symbol CS3070 offers anywhere, anytime, cost-effective mobile 1D laser scanning.
- Flexible mobile 1D laser scanner – A mobile barcode scanner with two modes of operation: batch for uploading data to a host at a later time or real-time capture and transmission to a host application via a wireless Bluetooth connection to smartphones, PDAs and laptops
- Long battery life – A 24-hour batch/12-hour Bluetooth mode battery life insures well over single shift scanning performance on a charge
- Simple two button design – Easy to hold and use almost no training required
- Small and lightweight – Fits in a pocket or on a neck lanyard and weighs only 2.45oz./70gm
- Easy to integrate with a host device – Batch USB connectivity or wireless Bluetooth enables compatibility with virtually any host device
- 512MB non-volatile memory – Provides the capacity to store over a million scans and ensures the data is retained ideal for virtually any batch operation
- Superior scanning performance – Easy and intuitive to use just point, click and scan; enables easy capture of even dirty, damaged and poor quality barcodes
- Enterprise durability: 4ft./1.2m drop specification; 250 tumbles (500 drops) @ 1.64ft./0.5m; IP40 sealing – Ensures reliable operation despite the inevitable drops and bumps in real world use
The innovative Motorola Symbol CS3070 Series enables enterprises to easily implement 1D laser scanning where either mobility or the cost and size of a traditional scanning device is an inhibitor. The tiny device is affordably priced and fits in a pocket or on a lanyard. The CS3000 can be utilized in standalone mode for the batch scanning of barcodes, while the CS3070 offers batch mode as well as real-time barcode data transmission to a host application via a wireless Bluetooth connection to smartphones, laptops and more. The result is a new level of affordability for 1D scanning – and the ability to streamline, error-proof and simplify more business processes.